Wednesday 20 July 2016

corruption fight: PDP chairman has vindiacted Buhai AGAIN



I think fayose, meuh, fani kayoed, dasuki  and their likes should find should hide themselves in shame, they should keep silent and face the consequence of their action.
 President buhari has already said he is not after anyone , people should not fear him but fear the consequence of their wrongdoings.
 This was well said in his independence day speech ““As I said in my inaugural speech, I bear no ill will against anyone on past events. Nobody should fear anything from me. We are not after anyone. People should only fear the consequences of their actions.. “vanguardngr.com
 Surprising the PDP chairman, The most popular  chairman makarfi faction of the pary has vindicated buhari in his latest interview with journalist ““If I’m to be fair, I will not say it is politics,” Mr. Makarfi said. “If you are invited purely on the issue of campaign funds, anybody can be invited to explain, it depends on the essence of the report.”  Premiumtimesng.com
 This is a speech from a two time governor in pdp, a chieftain of  pdp, nd chairman of pdp caretaker committee,  then where is the politics here? Where is the silencing of opposition here?

No comments:

Post a Comment